I'm moving this picture to the top of the page because I like it so much!
Love those guys!
We have had some crazy weather this last week!
On two different days, we had hail, snow and rain.
These pictures show some of the hail coverage - the lawn is usually a solid carpet of green.
Can you see the floor of the trampoline? It is covered with hail stones, making it white rather than its usual black color.
After the Saturday morning rainstorm, we decided we needed to get out, so we walked to Craigtoun Park. On the way, Josh and I discovered this pheasant perched on one of the houses.
The boys enjoy this park because there are several things for "big kids".
On this visit, this giant slide was the big adventure.
They explored a few other options, but kept going back to the slide.
Then we walked home on the back trail through the woods.
Beautiful!
Love those guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment