Saturday, February 21, 2015

Jonathan's First Month of Food in Scotland

     Today we realized that we left Waco one month ago.  Over the last month we have had many opportunities to eat at new restaurants, most of which I had never heard of.  All of these restaurants have been places that we have had lunches with our dad.  We leave our house and catch the 11:48 bus and it drops us off in front of his office at 12:03.
     I've made a list of all of these restaurants and put a "thumbs up" rating beside each one to reflect my satisfaction.


     As you can see, Pizza Express, Blackhorn (a burger place) and The Wee Chippy (fish and chips) are my favorites.  I've liked them all and they are all very different.


     Sometimes on Fridays we will get special desserts for dinner.  These were from the bakery and tasted just as good as they looked.  I'm not quite sure what they were called but they were not what I expected (not donut-like) but they were peppermint flavored.  Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment